If you are planning your wedding and looking for something a little bit different then you’ve come to the right place.
DressYourWedding.ie by Balla Florists are an Award Winning Wedding Florist who provide your bridal bouquets, corsages, hair pieces, Church florals and lantern hire services including red carpet, white carpet, Arch Hire, Milk Churns and so much more. We specialise in offering you an extensive range of beautiful vintage & rustic decorative items to decorate your wedding ceremony & wedding reception.
Our wedding décor items for hire include hand-crafted items, individually sourced vintage & antique pieces, a large selection of gorgeous glassware, candle holders, cake stands, lanterns, birdcages, signage, wishing trees as well as an extensive range Hire items such as post boxes, Love signs, flowerwall etc.
Balla Florists won 4 Irish Titles since 2017 – Wedding Florist of the Year with The Wedding Journal and The Irish Wedding Awards.
We are also the Winners With Weddings On-Line in 2018 and 2019 . .
Our customers realise Balla Florists are working at the top level of our service and skill. The awards process has also helped us to look inwards at the way we are doing things.
You can check the Availability and Find our reviews right here.
Get The Most Out Of Your Consultation.
To get the most out of your consultation and to ensure that we understand what you are looking for, it’s a good idea to be prepared so we would suggest that you take with you:
- Your Wedding Flower Ideas Scrap Book, Folder or mood board. Try our facebook page for more ideas. If you found any ideas that you like in Wedding Flower Books or Wedding Flower Magazines please keep same.
- A picture or sketch of your Wedding Dress and bridesmaids Dresses along with fabric swatches if you have them. If you have a web page please keep address.
- If you are going to have Wedding Hair flowers and have chosen a hairstyle take a photograph or picture
- We will need to have a list of the Wedding Party and quantities to prepare a quotation- take along a checklist of the flowers that you would like to have.
- You will also need to be able to give Balla Florists a firm idea of how much you would like to spend.
- Make a list of the questions you would like to ask.
- Balla Florists may already know your Wedding Venue but pictures or brochures will be useful if you have them.
We Love receiving your "Thanks!"
Flower Crown Class
Create your own unique Flower Crown with Balla Florist’s popular floral hen party! Our creative flower crown parties are perfect for hen parties, birthday parties or just something fun to do with friends.
Balla Florist’s lovely team of flower crown experts will provide everything you need to make and teach you how to create your flower crown from start to finish at your party and be on hand to help throughout.
You can choose from fresh flowers or artificial flowers for your party with the artificial ones becoming a lovely keepsake of your special weekend of celebrations! We can also cater for any amount of people so there’s no limit on who to invite and for parties of 15 or more the hen goes free!
Our team are happy to travel to you at your home or holiday home anywhere within our Catchment area – Travel may apply outside our area
We also offer special packages for workshops for team building and corporate events too so please get in touch for more information and to create your own perfect party!
Cost: €45 per person (groups of 18-24 people €40pp, groups of 25+ people €35pp).
Session Length: 2 hours
Group Size: Minimum charge for less than 10, no maximum.
Session Includes: A wonderful selection of Fresh, faux and silk flowers, other materials, all equipment and expert tuition.
Suited to: Anyone! Perfect for people with or without craft experience. For those who haven’t done anything crafty before, we’ll show you how and everyone will come away with a floral garland to be proud of.
WHAT MAKES A FLOWER CROWN SESSION WITH Balla Florists SO SPECIAL
• A huge choice of fresh or faux flowers & foliage to inspire you.
• Opt for our Autumn/winter variation if you prefer including pine cones, berries and seasonal foliage.
• Still our most popular workshop in 2018 – be warned, it does book up in advance!