If you are planning your wedding and looking for something a little bit different then you've come to the right place.
DressYourWedding.ie by Balla Florists are an Award Winning Wedding Florist who provide your bridal bouquets, corsages, hair pieces, Church florals and lantern hire services including red carpet, white carpet, Arch Hire, Milk Churns and so much more. We specialise in offering you an extensive range of beautiful vintage & rustic decorative items to decorate your wedding ceremony & wedding reception.
Our wedding décor items for hire include hand-crafted items, individually sourced vintage & antique pieces, a large selection of gorgeous glassware, candle holders, cake stands, lanterns, bird cages, signage, wishing trees as well as an extensive range Hire items such as post boxes, Love signs , flowerwall etc.
Balla Florists won 2 Irish Titles in 2017 - Wedding Florist of the Year with The Wedding Journal and The Irish Wedding Awards. We are also in the Final With Weddings On Line this Februaury 2018 . .Our customers realise Balla Florists are working at the top level of our service and skill. The awards process has also helped us to look inwards at the way we are doing things.
You can check the Availability and Find our reviews right here.
Get The Most Out Of Your Consultation.
To get the most out of your consultation and to ensure that we understand what you are looking for, it's a good idea to be prepared so we would suggest that you take with you:
- Your Wedding Flower Ideas Scrap Book, Folder or mood board. Try our facebook page for more ideas. If you found any ideas that you like in Wedding Flower Books or Wedding Flower Magazines please keep same.
- A picture or sketch of your Wedding Dress and bridesmaids Dresses along with fabric swatches if you have them. If you have a web page please keep address.
- If you are going to have Wedding Hair flowers and have chosen a hairstyle take a photograph or picture
- We will need to have a list of the Wedding Party and quantities to prepare a quotation- take along a checklist of the flowers that you would like to have.
- You will also need to be able to give Balla Florists a firm idea of how much you would like to spend.
- Make a list of the questions you would like to ask.
- Balla Florists may already know your Wedding Venue but pictures or brochures will be useful if you have them.